With Halloween only about a week away, I decided to treat you all with a Lovely Fitzgerald Photography gift card giveaway! YAY!
There will be two winners. One winner will win a $50 gift card to LFP and one runner up will win a $25 gift card to LFP. Winners will be chosen randomly using Random.org. Gift cards to Lovely Fitzgerald Photography are the perfect gift for yourself or for someone else this holiday season!
Entry #1 is required and the rest are bonus entries. You have the chance to get up to 5 entries in the contest.
1. Leave a comment on this post by Thursday, October 25, by 7:00am CST with your name to be entered into a drawing to win a Lovely Fitzgerald Photography gift card.
**BONUS ENTRIES: Please leave one extra comment (entry) for each task you complete.
2. Leave one comment sharing what your favorite or worst halloween costume ever was.
3. Subscribe to our blog and leave one comment saying you have done so.
4. Share a link to this contest on your Facebook page and leave one comment saying you have done so.
5. Share this post on another social media site (twitter, blog, pinterest, etc) and leave one comment saying you have done so.
I will announce the winners on Thursday, October 25 here on the blog as well as on our Facebook page. Good luck!!
If you live in the Dallas area and are interested in getting updated photos of your child or family, please contact me for more information.
Want to receive a free mini session in 2013 along with the chance to earn gift cards to Lovely Fitzgerald Photography, Target, and Starbucks? Then our Mommy Rep program is for you!! I’m so excited to start offering a Mommy Rep program here at at Lovely Fitzgerald Photography!! Each year I will be selecting 5-10 Mommy Reps from all different areas of Dallas and Fort Worth to represent Lovely Fitzgerald Photography. All you have to do is fill out the 2013 Mommy Rep application and submit it to us by December 31,2012. Easy Peasy! If chosen to be a Mommy Rep for Lovely Fitzgerald Photography, you will be notified by January 15, 2013.