This is a unique opportunity to learn about the creative as well as business aspects of running a photography business. You’ll get lots of hands-on experience, and I’ll be an open book answering all your questions along the way. Hours may vary per week and per season. Fall and Spring are the busiest times of year for me. The focus of my business is on maternity and newborn sessions, but I occasionally do families, HS seniors, and engagement sessions.
*YOU DON’T NEED TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER TO APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP
The person applying for this position must be a self-motivated individual, and willing to work flexible hours. Work may be done in my home studio located in The Colony, Texas, on site, or from your own home. Duties vary and may include making phone calls, answering emails, booking appointments and organizing information.
If you are a University student and you have specific guidelines, please get in touch about those requirements. While this is an unpaid position to start, there is a possibility that it can turn into a part time or full time position given the intern has proven him/her to be a great contribution to the business and team at Lovely Fitzgerald Photography. If you are involved in the sales process or booking process, I am more than happy to offer commission on sales or sessions you book.
There are several different tasks I will be needing assistance with, which can either be given to one person or several.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions:
- Phone #:
I can intern:
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, or Year Round
I am interested in:
- Being a Studio Manager
- Customer service, emails, phone calls, prop inventory, data entry, packaging orders, order tracking and deliver
- Assisting during Newborn Sessions
- Posing, soothing, spotting, prop management and creation
- Meeting with clients and helping them pick products
- Social media management, website updates, blog posts, new business research, editorial submissions, brand maintenance, event coordination, marketing planning, SEO
- Whatever is needed
I can work:
- 1-3 Hours per week
- 3-5 Hours per week
- 5-10 Hours per week
- 10+ Hours per week
What is your schedule availability?
- I typically shoot my newborn sessions on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, but not all activities/duties need to happen on those days
Why do you want to apply for this internship?
Please describe any experience or skill you have that would be beneficial for this position.
Please list any experience with the following:
- Newborn posing
- Website creation/management
- Photoshop and/or Indesign
- Facebook Business Pages
- Customer Service
Again, please email answers to all of these questions to Jessica at email@example.com to be considered for an internship.Dallas, Texas Newborn Twin Photographer Frisco, Texas Newborn Photographer | Dallas Newborn Photographer Frisco, Texas Newborn Photographer | Dallas Newborn Photographer Little Elm Newborn Photographer |Frisco Newborn Photographer Little Elm Newborn Photographer |Frisco Newborn Photographer
Frisco Newborn & Baby Photographer | Lovely Fitzgerald Photography LLC